Ladder Safety - Why Is It So Important To Us
Ladders remain indispensable for us, as we are professionals in conducting our daily business at height. The key to managing the risk is adhering to H&S regulations set out by:
- The Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Specification for portable aluminium ladders 1994
- Complying with the minimum standard of EN131 professional ladders
- Following the guide of The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
- Correctly using the PPE with use of additional PPE such as harness, hard hat with 2-point chin strap, restraint lanyard with karabiner and scaffold hook, ropes and rope grab
Following these regulations, applying the correct PPE with precautions, correct hazard and safety analysis is what keeps us and our customers safe.